Pine 41mm Classic Turned Stair and Landing Balustrade Kit
Please note, this stair balustrade refurbishment set is supplied with Newel Posts
Pine 41mm Classic Turned Stair Refurbishment Set – Spindles, Newel Posts and Rails
All products are brand new and undamaged.
More information about this product can be found below:
- This is a complete stair refurbishment kit that includes 90mm x 90mm Newel Posts, Hand & Base Rails with Spindle Spaces and 41mm x 41mm Spindles
- This kit is designed to fit a straight flight of stairs with a landing return
- Please ensure you buy enough to complete your project.
You get the following items in this kit:
- 32 x Classic Turned 41mm x 41mm x 900 Spindles (Used on the stairs and the landing)
- 2 x Classic Turned Full Newel Posts with Ball Newel Caps 82mm x 82mm x 1330mm (Used at the top and the bottom of the Staircase)
- 1 x Classic Turned Half Newel Post with Ball Newel Caps 82mm x 133000mm (Used to finish the handrail against the wall on the landing return)
- 1 x LHR Profile Hand Rail 66mm x 43mm x 2400mm (Used on the landing area)
- 1 x Base Rail 2400mm (Used on the landing area)
- 1 x LHR Profile Hand Rail 66mm x 43mm x 4200mm (Used up the staircase)
- 1 x Base Rail 4200mm (Used up the staircase)
- Spindle Spacers – Used to space the spindles in the rails. Spindles should not all a ball of 100mm diameter to pass between them.
Lead times are currently 5-7 working days. Delivery is for UK mainland only. Our courier can deliver to most offshore locations but charges a premium which we unfortunately have to pass on. Contact us for prices to Isle of Wight, Scottish Isles, Northern Ireland and Channel Isles.
Receiving Your Delivery
It’s important that you do not book any tradespeople or schedule any work until your order has been received and checked by yourself. Buy Cheap Stair Parts will not accept any liability for loss of time due to delayed delivery.
We wrap and pack your order to ensure the product reaches you in the condition it left us; however, occasionally, transport damages do occur. On the day of your delivery please check all products are present and in good condition.
All our deliveries are made using a 3rd Party Carrier, due to the weight and length of our product we cannot give timed deliveries, however we can specify a suitable day when you can be available to accept and sign for your order. Our 3rd party carrier does not give pre-delivery calls prior to the delivery, it is an all day delivery slot.
Deliveries are made using a 3rd party carrier on pre-arranged delivery days where possible. Delivery times shown on our website are estimated, if we have not contacted you to arrange a specific delivery day then please email us to confirm. A note of the delivery day will be found on the sales invoice if we haven’t emailed please check there.
You will need to be available to help unload and sign for your order. When you sign for your order you are accepting that the goods are all present and received in good condition. We advise all customers to:
- Check you are signing for the correct number of parcels
- Check all parcels are addressed to you
- Check that all parcels are undamaged – if there are any signs of damage to any of the parcels ensure you sign and write “damaged” on the Delivery Slip
- Open all parcels on the day of delivery to check all products have been received in good order and complete
- Contact us on the day of delivery if there are any issues with your order
- Buy Cheap Stair Parts will replace any damaged products on a next working day service.
If the above is not acceptable to you then we can pick and pack your order ready for you to collect or send in your own transport. Please do not buy our product if you do not accept the above delivery statements.
For more information, please visit our Delivery Policy page.
Cancellation Rights and Returns
We hope that you will be fully satisfied with your products. If you are not satisfied with your goods for any reason you can return the goods to us. If you live in the United Kingdom you have a legal right to cancel your order after you have received and inspected the goods. Should you decide to return the products you must notify us of the cancellation in writing (by post to the address below or by email marked “Returns”) within 14 Working Days of receipt of the goods. You have a further 14 days to return the goods to us at this address: Unit 14, Radfords Field Industrial Estate, Maesbury Road, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10 8RA.
Returns will be inspected and refund issued less the original delivery charge within 14 days of receipt. Contact our sales team on (01691) 671020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.
Damaged and Faulty Products
We hope that you will be fully satisfied with your products and we make every effort to ensure all our goods are of the highest standards. If for any reason you are not satisfied because they are faulty or miss-described, we will be happy to accept a return.
We request that you notify us in writing at the contact address, phone us on (01691) 671020 or email us at email@example.com to explain your concerns and arrange a suitable collection date. We will confirm the collection date by email and arrange collection of the item. On receipt of the returned item and verification of your concerns, we will issue a full refund or exchange the item at your instruction.
For more information, please visit our Returns & Damages page.